No show, flakes and low baller offers

SOLVED
I agree with you my friend!
Level 1
How about those people who list an item, you make an offer for full price plus shipping and 3 days later, the item has not been shipped and the listing has disappeared? Ugh !
Sometimes I feel that OfferUp is only a “ let me show you what I have for sale on other sites” app. I don’t understand why some people would take the time to list and then not respond or remove their listings .
Level 1
New Jersey and the tri-state area in general have the worst people. Everyone expects a 80% discount off your item. I hate the military for sending me to NJ. Worst state ever.
Tags (1)
Level 3
I get a phone number from a person and call them before I make arrangements to meet them. I have them call me 10 minutes before they get to our meeting place. That stops the no-shows. It also separate the wheat from the chaff regarding having a serious buyer.
Level 3
If American money there are many ways to detect counterfeit money!! If she accepted fake money it’s her fault for not examining the many security features. She could have met at a bank and said she wanted to deposit the money first then give the phone after it’s in her account. That would have made the fake money backtrack real quick. Also get car license plate number got police and FBI!