No show, flakes and low baller offers

SOLVED
Level 2
I noticed that people that don't have a profile picture or more likely to not respond back after answering the question.
Level 5
When most of them with NO picture
Something is up!!
That’s how I look at it.. there is a skeleton in their closet.. look out ( warning ⚠️
Level 3
I NEVER reply to people who don't have a profile pict and any ratings. I just don't have time for any BS Smiley Happy
Level 3
I always let the buyer know that I don't play games, if you tell me your going to be here at a certain time and you don't show up or communicate with me about what's going on I block if they're a NO show after 1hr. Been stood up WAY to many times
Level 2
This literally just happened to me! And I was being nice and waited 20 minutes smh
Level 3
Yeah, I don't get how people can be so inconsiderate, I don't have time to waste. Obviously there is a LARGE group of people on here that have NO LIFE and nothing better to do then sit on this app and play games. Sorry that happened to you. 😌
Level 5
They want you to give your stuff away ,
Make sure you check your money
My friend money got taken on here 2 days ago NO picture sold a cellphone she thought it was 200.00 it was fake money they not honest ,
NOBODY COULDNT HAVE TOLD ME THAT THE MONEY WASNT REAL!!! And it wasn’t
Be careful they are everwhere
Most likely reading this 👉 they are low life
They might not pay what they owe
But 1 day they will reap what they sow!
Level 3
I just got an update about the "buy and hold" option through this app, I will only be using this option now. No more wasting my time!
Level 5
I have to check that out . Where is it??
Level 3
Go to "offers" bottom right corner by account. Right above your items it says "payments and receipts".
They sent me a video about how it works. If you didn't get it ask the moderator or the community manager. It's a great idea