No show, flakes and low baller offers

SOLVED
Level 1
Great post! This is something offer up really needs to pay attention to. Fortunately I meet mostly amazing and friendly people but occasionally you do meet the flake who no shows you! Unfortunately anytime you are dealing with this type of barter face to face sales, that is a very real and potential risk/ annoyance.

I think that it would be good idea for people using OfferUp to include the words "we ship" or something similar to that to start letting people know that this it's not just a local Meetup app.
L11
Level 9
@PrestigeMark
I can not EVEN imagine how frustrating selling cars with no shows is. The way I figure is there will always be window shoppers with no intent to buy. Reputation & integrity are important here. Your response intrigued me to reply. Hope you are doing well & prospering here. I am in Texas. Good luck! L11
Level 1
Yes it's very frustrating I've almost given up on posting cars on here anymore. Seems unless they're under $3000 no one makes offers or anything. Everything else is window shopping. I've honestly NEVER have sold a single car as a result of this app. So makes me think I'm wasting my time
L11
Level 9
@PrestigeMark
Quitters never win my new friend. Just keep building your reputation on this site. Keep on being involved. Keep on keeping on. What do you have to loose. Work it baby! L11
Level 3
I feel your pain. I constantly get $5 offers for products I list higher than $50 bucks . Tired of cheap low ballers. Then I politely respond and they get mad because I don’t accept their offer.
L11
Level 9
@Portlandcoin Block Captain
I KNOW!!!! I jappen to actually be into coins & man I've had some okay sells but some peeps just try to embezzle you. Do you perhaps enjoy coin collecting (hence uour user name)? L11
Level 3

Awesome! Big time coin collector. I collect old roman, old greek, mideival coins as well as old US currency, even world currencies.! I have good friends all around the world I buy and trade with. If you ever have a question on coins or you need some help identifying or anything please let me know! @L11

L11
Level 9
@Portlandcoin
WOW! Yes I will. Fairly new at collecting but I LOVE COIN COLLECTING! Stamps too. Don't have the big bucks for your type of collecting but I've been primarily starting with Silver. Thanks for responding. Please follow me or friend me & I'll try to figure out how to do same with you. Thank you SO MUCH! L11
Twice we have been stood up, frustrating because we plan and agree in a time also, I had one person message at 10:40 pm....seriously, and of coarse it was on a night that I forgot to put my phone on airplane mode!
Ooh
Level 3
Happens all the time. I do not give them my address until they are about to be on their way.