Offer Up Community forums.. a dating site??

SOLVED
Level 1
I recently joined the OfferUp Community forums and I have already had two messages from two different men acting as though they know me one titled Me as " Hi there sexy" I'm happily engaged and I use this site as my pro business..this is rather annoying and unprofessional as far as I know OfferUp is a selling and buying site not a dating site so men and ladies if you want to date somebody go to Myspace or meet me or eharmony.com but please leave your comments to yourselves..
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 9

@Kkbristow sorry this happened. Its a shame that there are guys out there that are without class and respect! Somewhere when they were young somebody failed to teach them how to be gentleman. On behalf of the rest of us men whose daddy's taught how to talk to a lady, I apologize and welcome you to the OU forums. Good luck and look  forward to seeing your comments in the forum.

12 REPLIES 12
Level 9

@Kkbristow sorry this happened. Its a shame that there are guys out there that are without class and respect! Somewhere when they were young somebody failed to teach them how to be gentleman. On behalf of the rest of us men whose daddy's taught how to talk to a lady, I apologize and welcome you to the OU forums. Good luck and look  forward to seeing your comments in the forum.

Community Helper
Now there is a "true gentleman"...
Respect! @Woodguychris
For all the women, who appreciate your words of compassion...
Thank- you... Truly! Smiley Happy
Level 9

@REMEMBRANCE your most welcome! And thank you! I just wish that having to thank me was unnecessary because men were what men should be, gentleman. We as men should be embarrassed when we read these stories. We should also call these bozos out every time they are disrespectful. Maybe its time for some Man Lessons. OK done with the soapbox

Community Helper
Right On!
@Woodguychris
"Man Lessons"...
Community Helper
@Jessenawatani
Newbies are advised to read the Guidelines prior to posting.
Please do so... further posts of this type will NOT be tolerated!
Regards to you...
Level 9

@Woodguychris   So agree with you. I have made many post on this topic. Saying the same thing. It’s sad and makes all men look bad. I am embarrassed to just read it. They need to go back home ask mom and dad how to be a man.  Go talk to your mom with that mouth. Bet she would slap the hell out of you. I can’t go on because I’ll get in hot water. I’ll leave it at this, It’s WRONG! 

Level 9

@Jessenawatani   Just so you know. You must because this is not the first time you crossed the line. I reported you. I reported your other reply to someone else with the same disrespect. Just to let you know. Have a great day.

Level 9

@REMEMBRANCE  @Woodguychris   I’m really tired of this kind of thing. Really sorry @REMEMBRANCE you and for anyone else who deals with this. I reported it. It’s wrong. I’m tired. Really am.

Community Helper
@Jones68
I try not to give my energy to anything that is not for my highest good...
Appreciate your concern my friend!