Offer up is down ?

SOLVED
Level 1
I keep trying to post items. And it keeps telling me error retry for 2 days now
Level 4
Me too bummer
Community Helper

The site seems to be working now @Plekanof . 

Community Helper
@Sowens52--Hello & welcome to the OfferUp Community Forum!! I hope you have a great time interacting with other buyers and sellers, exploring the different forums, & sharing your experiences!! I hope your account concern is corrected at this time. Thank you for your response!!
Community Helper
@Plekanof--Hello & welcome to the OfferUp Community Forum!! Take this opportunity to explore the different forums, interact with others, & share your insight!! I hope your account concerns are corrected. Thank you!!
Level 1
ive never had offerup go completely down on me, but i have had it where o recieve entail notifications that I have a message but when i open the app to respond, there's nothing. no message, no ad for the item that's for sale, nothing. i just restarted my phone when it happened and everything was back and my messages were there waiting for me....
Level 1
I'm not getting message alerts till hrs later. No sound,nothing. Was set up to meet someone,gave meet spot. Waited 15mins. Their account disappeared. Then hrs later showed that he showed up. I have checked all settings and notifications. Still having issues.
Level 1
I even have tried restarting phone several times today. No luck.