OfferUp Remember What The Purpose Of Site Is Selling Stuff You Don’t Need Anymore

L11
Level 9
@Ajaxm2m
Keep your eye on the prize...
Means keep on keeping on & persevere. The no sales will turn into sales if you persist in ranking up and establishing a good reputation. Read, learn, respond, contribute & watch videos. The PRIZE is simply the pay off for doing these things that will help you. This is what the purpose of the sight is for. @L11
Level 5
Most of my no sales turn into sales. I meet the most polite people yes i get the no shows and lowballers i just keep moving on Toyman
But what if it's not "garbage" what if it's new, never used before , listen I make handmade items and people lowball me all the time, I don't know if anyone has crocheted or knit before but it's no "easy" task, we put an unbelievable amount of work and time in those things and to get "lowballed" as you say is an insult to us, I'm not causing a debate here but I'm just making a point. I know you said "junk" from your house but that's not the only things sold on Offer Up.🤷‍♀️
But what if it's not "garbage" what if it's new, never used before , listen I make handmade items and people lowball me all the time, I don't know if anyone has crocheted or knit before but it's no "easy" task, we put an unbelievable amount of work and time in those things and to get "lowballed" as you say is an insult to us, I'm not causing a debate here but I'm just making a point. I know you said "junk" from your house but that's not the only things sold on Offer Up.🤷‍♀️
Tags (3)
Level 9

@TheCrocheter17  I agree with you 100 percent. People say garbage. I can think of a lot to say about that. People sell things they no longer use or need. Some people sell things because they need money to pay bills, food, meds. A lot of different reasons. People say garbage and it gets under my skin. I could say a lot but I will not feed into the drama that these people put out there. @TheCrocheter17  You sound like a good person. I wish you all the best. Don’t let people discourage you. What you make takes skill. Good luck.

Level 5
My wife does what you do its a lot of work. And its beautiful stuff not many have the skills anymore you are appreciated Toyman
Level 9

@Toyman  Thank you for your words. It’s a skill that I think is really cool. My sister learned to do it from our great grandmother. I could never get the hang of it. Wish I had. 

Level 1
Perfect msg!! Should be
“sent to all”!!!!!