OfferUp Remember What The Purpose Of Site Is Selling Stuff You Don’t Need Anymore

Community Helper
The planet thanks you, and I thank you! @betelgeuse_562 😀
Level 1
Perhaps I’m naive, but I thought Offer Up was created for individuals (and individual’s store’s) to sell their items to each other.
What I’m finding is more and more large stores seemingly selling their goods ie. furniture stores. Is this what it was created for? I find myself scrolling and scrolling to find items from individuals. If I wanted to go to I store, I wouldn’t be on
This site. Am I missing something?
No you are right in target!! It gets me so upset when these business post not 1, not 2, not 3, but 20 photos of the same item. They use multiple accounts which is how they get away with it. I reported them multiple times but nothing is done. Try doing a search for picnic table, 5 mi radius of 90660, $2-$50 and see what happens. So annoying!!!!!!
Level 1
I just dislike how offer up is being considered like all social media platforms such as Facebook. It is a social media platform but to sell things not hook up. So that’s the only downfall I dislike is when I get a message from some guy hitting on me. Like I’m here for my hustle get on out here boy. Lol

Tags (1)

Tags (1)
Level 1
Nice af
Level 1
Good job