OfferUp could benefit from alerts

SOLVED
Highlighted
Level 3
Alerts to posts that have been posted for an extended period.Majority of times when contacting sellers,their reply is always the same,"its sold" or they cant find or locate the item no longer.Also,there must be alot of users whom dont know how to click the sold option,as theres just too many sellers with items still posted that reply its sold,and even after instructing them that the sold option is available to prevent such encounters,the items remain posted.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Helper
@NavyGuy I agree it would be nice having a new feature alerting sellers old posts will be automatically removed after some kind of time limit. also giving the sellers the option to bump their items to the beginning of the browser page, or marking items sold so they can be automatically removed by OfferUp. Thanks for sharing. 😎🇬🇧🔚

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Community Helper
@NavyGuy I agree it would be nice having a new feature alerting sellers old posts will be automatically removed after some kind of time limit. also giving the sellers the option to bump their items to the beginning of the browser page, or marking items sold so they can be automatically removed by OfferUp. Thanks for sharing. 😎🇬🇧🔚

View solution in original post

Level 7
The feature you mentioned would be helpful. From my experience, there are plenty of lazy and thoughtless people out there. In addition to people who are all to happy to make a sale, but couldn't care less about marking their item sold. Total lack of consideration. I usually mark my items sold when they have been bought. Seriously, it is not that difficult of a thing to do. Smh.