Hey @Jones68!
Hmm...
@BrightMoonstone!
would know the rules...
she began the thread.
Lol... thanks
@Rainfall7!
Level 9

@Rainfall7  Can we use compound words in this game? I was told to ask you. I guess you started this fun game. Thank you.

Level 9
@Jones68

Although I've had great fun playing this game, I can't take credit for starting it. I don't know what the rules are, (or even if there ARE rules) so I'd say go for it with compound words!
As long as one of the words has 5 letters - or together they equal 5 letters- it sounds like it's compatible with the intent of the game. Smiley Happy

I'll throw out the first one:
MIXED-UP
Level 9
“Punk” and I’m not into compound words... 😂 guess I could say “punk a**” but I’ll get in trouble... we’ll say punk.
Level 9
@Alright
Thank you for being willing to share your aversion to compound words. I'll admit, they pose a unique challenge: do we count compound words that are separate (ice cream) joined (bookworms) or hyphenated? I guess we just work with whatever is offered.

Hey @Alright!
Think I'm gonna go
5-letter, as well.
"JEWEL" of a word choice
@Rainfall7!
Level 9

@REMEMBRANCE  So the word is JEWEL. @Rainfall7  @BrightMoonstone  @Alright  @Hotrod  So I have to use the letter L. Don’t beat me up. Don’t get mad. LOL! I have to say it but don’t want to! The letter L. Hmmm. LETGO! You have to laugh. I know I am. 

Level 9

Sooo wrong! 

Level 9

(Ohboy)

Level 9

I will never do that again! LOL!