Offerup 5 letter word game

SOLVED
Level 9
@Jones68 Oh no you used the “L” word😂 since it ends with an o.. my word is “ouch” 😆
Level 9

@Alright  Yes I used a bad word. LOL! But I’m in my House ! LOL! I even used it in a sentence. LOL! House. E is it now.

Level 9
Extraordinary 😛💙 ya got “y” now bro... don’t let me down.
Level 9

@Alright  Nope. It has to be a 5 letter word. LOL!

Level 9

Too many rules, I’m out 😂 I’ll just watch and be a weirdo❤️ we are still buddies... there is only one person on this whole forum that I can’t stand😉 

Community Manager

@Alright wrote:
Well f*ck this silly game😂 Too many rules, I’m out 😂 I’ll just watch and be a weirdo❤️ we are still buddies... there is only one person on this whole forum that I can’t stand😉 what up hotrod?

This type of post will not be tolerated moving forward. If you have an issue with another user, please just ignore. There is no need for singling anyone out on these forums and is harassment. This thread was opened to start a fun game, so I'm not sure why something that was supposed to be fun turned so hostile. 

Level 9

@Alright  @Mj_206  Sure hope it wasn’t anything I said. It is a fun game anyone can join. 

Level 9

@Jones68 no, you are fine... it was me. I’m a punk that always says stuff before they think. You did nothing wrong💕 

Level 9

I think I’m pulling out of the game. It was fun. It helped me. Hope others will pick it up. See everyone in the forums! Let’s sell and buy and have fun too! 

Level 9
@Jones68 sorry if I ruined a fun game for ya... I’m a grump and most people ignore me. I do just adore all the new people on here!play the game and I’ll jump off. Sorry again