Other places

SOLVED
Level 5
Im starting to sell my items at other places, vendors, online, other apps and sites. I'm mostly just getting views, and lowball offers with offers already being dropped as low as I can go almost giving it away...pretty much yard sale prices. I've done all the advice that offer up pros had giving me but still not picking up and its just getting worse. I've only made one sale this month. I've thought about deleting my account and going else where, but I've put so much time and effort building my account, all the reviews, stars, etc i just can't seem to quit on my account and the loyal customers who follow me..but still..thats not putting money in my pocket. Hope it gets better soon or ill just stop using offer up completely and suggest other sites. Offer up was good at first but man has it just gone down hill since.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
@Crazychris that's happened to me several times Ill have something on one site forever and post it on another and it sells right away.
4 REPLIES 4
@Crazychris you can still list your items on other sites. I have 4 other sites that I sell on but Letgo is a total waist of time for me so I haven't listed on there.
Highlighted
Level 5
Believe it or not but craigslist is picking back up, sold 4 things on there. Those things was posted on here but got no where.
@Crazychris that's happened to me several times Ill have something on one site forever and post it on another and it sells right away.
Level 5
Ive noticed on here the item performances goes up, then the next day there very low. When you renew your ad, its still the same rating..people just arnt buying. I guess cause its the holidays, people just arnt buying like they were