Payment

Level 1
Why is the offer up application set up where payments take 48 hours after delivery to go through ?
8 REPLIES 8
Community Helper
It is so the buyer has time to check out the item and cam submit a claim to get a refund. I hope this answers your question.
Community Helper
Hey there !
Welcome to the OU Community forum @2019_4sale!
Much success to you! 👍😉
Community Helper
Welcome - @2019_4sale

Hey @REMEMBRANCE just a heads up It was three days, It’s now within a 2-day period after item delivery. At that point, the payment is released to the seller. Regards Hotrod 🇬🇧
Community Helper
@2019_4sale--Hello & welcome to the OfferUp Community Forum!! I hope you have many great experiences throughout the community forums!! Welcome!!
Community Helper
Appreciate the update @Hotrod
Level 1
It's been a week and a half and I'm still not paid??
Level 1
This is my problem right now. It says i have to wait 48 hours for them to review it:

1) i already am a truyou member
2) i have a valide credit card that is mine
3) they already deducted this $350 amount from my bank account ( that was real quick) and it stated that it will take 48 hrs to do payment yet it was so quick for them to take that moeny out from my bank acct ?

Im confused rn. And there is no customer seevicw whatsoever for this app which is the downside.

This is my fiest ourchase ever and i am worried that i wont get my item in time.

It’s been 1 day and it has just said the same thing. Tonight it should be 48 hours.

But how would i know if it went throught without a problem
Community Helper
Just noticed your post...
@Kasen
Have you received a resolve to your issue?