Post’s need relisted “idea”

Level 4
When I post something, i want it gone. No way I want to hang onto it for a year, usually I want it gone within a few days.
Level 1

To be able to put  your listings on “vacation” specific time and date to return for sellers who inquire after the date passes then OfferUp could say the item you were interested in is open for sale again, then there’s no questions. Wonder if we could get this as an option for TruYou Members would be ideal

Tags (1)
@Bams4 If you use Letgo you repost here the same way you do there. As far as selling I've moved way more items here than the other side because they don't have the shipping feature and now that site is full of peoples classified adds for their personal services.and people are constantly hitting that stupid arrow that asks if your item is still available.
Level 4
Most of the time i prefer ou over letgo. I do like the option of deleting an item. I usually am unable to pull up my archived items on my phone and i rarely want to archive them i just want to delete.
Yea I do like the delete option as well!
Level 4
I prefer ou
Level 9

I like to see a delete button too. Wonder if we could ask and get a answer? Who should we get in touch with to ask?

L11
Level 8
@Chris555
I think renewing an offer to bump it for free is an awesome idea myself...@L11
Level 9

@L11  I like! Can we do it now! Tomorrow! LOL! That would be a great idea. I mean it’s a great idea!

Level 1

I do also. Too many children sell on letgo