Posted items that don't go live

Level 1
Why is it that sometimes I post or list an item, and it can't be immediately viewed by the shopping community? How do I put an end to that? I can't view it on the public profile, either.
1 REPLY 1
Level 1
I have multiple issues going on with my long-term sellers account. First of all and as an example, I have the following list going “Boxer Goebel LRG 13 inch Sitting West German collectible 1980’s”. It is searchable by the word “Goebel” and “German” but will not come up searching the word “Boxer” which it definitely should as it is the first word in the listing and it is a boxer dog figurine. Also all my recent posts/listing in the last 24hrs have not fully gone live and are not searchable although they are clearly indexed in my items for sale. I have updated the app, I have logged out and log back in, and I have gone to the non-mobile site trying to make adjustments to these listings and they still will not appear in searches and are not viewed. Offer Up please help as there are ongoing issues with postings and your algorithms on how things are searchable.