QUESTION *cannot see messages

Level 1

I recently bought something off of offerup. I need to get in touch with the seller but every time i go back to our messages it pops up as an error. Is there anyway I can get in contact with the seller again? 

4 REPLIES 4
Level 1
If you have his name you can look him up on Facebook messager
Community Helper
Once the item is marked sold by the seller, you have the opportunity to rate one another. The interaction will move to the "archive" section if that's what you selected. Go to your list of items your buying, look at the top of the screen to offers, & click on it. Then there should appear all of the items you've previously purchased & click on the item. Then it should appear the item that you purchased, click on the image & it should take you back to that communication that took place between you & the seller. I hope this helps!!
Community Helper
Great suggestion to look the person up on Facebook especially if they have a Facebook account. Thanks for sharing!!
Community Helper
Also you can log out of your account & then log back in to allow your information to refresh, & then you're able to see it/retrieve it. I hope this helps!!