Ready for new friends

SOLVED
Highlighted
Level 1
Im looking forward to utilizing this site and bringing great ideas and exciting new items.
I got pneumonia the day after kicking my bf out and the last 2 months have been pretty rough. A neighbor of mine reached out and helped invest in a new business venture, cuz i lost my job over the two mentioned incidents. If you guys have tips for me like, do hashtags work? Is it best to delete a post and repost daily? What are the best ways to get seen/sold. What are the do's and don'ts? I look forward to learning from and working with you in this community. Making memories and smiles is a passion of mine. I hope you enjoy my items. My kids and I are able to spend a lot of time together creating these special things.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Helper
@Kacreations--Its great (even through times of adversity) when we can pick ourselves up, create meaningful goals for ourselves, & still spend time with the ones we love!! Thanks so much for sharing!!
3 REPLIES 3
Community Helper
-Ciao' @Kacreations-
---Welcome to the OfferUp Community Forum---
Glad you decided to participate in our Online Community!
Currently, Forum/App users are not able to view other user's profiles/items 😕
Who knows... may change 😊
Much success to you & yours! 👍
Community Helper
@Kacreations let me be one of the first to welcome you to the OfferUp Community.
Community Helper
@Kacreations--Its great (even through times of adversity) when we can pick ourselves up, create meaningful goals for ourselves, & still spend time with the ones we love!! Thanks so much for sharing!!