Ready for new friends

SOLVED
Level 3

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Helper
Hey @Crates1980 welcome to the forum,
Yep we all need new friends from time to time, you will always find how good a real friendship is when the chips don’t fall your way.

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
OfferUp employee

@Crates1980 Hey there! Welcome to the online community Smiley Happy Where are you from? What do you like using OfferUp for? Let me know if you have any questions about the forums!

Level 9

Greetings @Crates1980

Welcome to offerup! You will certainly find new friends in this community. Why did you join to sell or to buy or a little of both?

Community Helper
Hey @Crates1980 welcome to the forum,
Yep we all need new friends from time to time, you will always find how good a real friendship is when the chips don’t fall your way.

View solution in original post

Community Helper
Thanks for the solution @Crates1980
Level 3
Hello Elin I came from Mexico and I live on garden grove around 10 years ago and I really like OfferUp you can’t sale your stuff when you don’t use I’m happy with OfferUp
Highlighted
Level 1
I have been very happy here , I typically have 50 or more items on CL at all times, mostly larger items I can't sell cost effectively on eBay. In less than a month I have had more meaningful communications, sales, trades and purchases on Offer Up than on CL in a year. I can really see the future is here.
Level 9

@Box143

Yet another inspiring success story! Congrats - may you continue on that positive path.

Any ladies in the house with a success story?

Level 1
Toys and activities my 2yr old sons level
Selling my yard sale items in person or online. Moved from Burnsville in Jan and need to get to know our city & neighbors
"Give a Lil, buy a Lil Yard sale" this weekend on the farm we rent. Anything you want to donate to sale Will give you 30% off anything you buy. Come 👀 our farm. Friday-sunday
Level 1
I joined to sell and to buy...bt yes we definitley need new friends