Refund from scam

@Adam54   .... @aidenholley  was correct

Here you go:

How to use buyer protection

Within 2 days of receiving the item, use the Contact Us button at the bottom of this article.
Select Submit a buyer protection claim in the form and enter your reason for using buyer protection. We’ll also need your transaction ID to find details about your purchase. You can find it on your receipt. Open it from your messages about the item, or:
Tap Account
Tap Payments and receipts, then Transactions
Select the receipt for the item you have questions about
Scroll to Payment info for the transaction ID
OfferUp will review the request and take corresponding action. OfferUp may request additional information or documentation, and reserves the right to deny buyer requests.
On approval, OfferUp will provide return instructions, and the buyer will handle the item accordingly.
OfferUp will issue a refund up to $500 in the original form of payment.

Tags (1)
Level 1
The thing is, i need the transaction ID, idk how to get that, i cant view the transaction on OfferUp cause he deleted his acout so when i try to view any of it i get a "forbiden" and an error

@Adam54 

Reference the USPS tracking number, since OU can cross check it with the transaction.

Level 1
Sorry, i should know how to find this but how do i find that
Level 1
Okay i did this, but then i got a message saying the item was sold using pickup, but it was shipped, I dint use pickup, im so confused
Level 9
Check in your downloads file of your device for the usps label. Or in your email.

@Adam54 

The tracking number is also physically on the package, just under the barcode.