Scam

SOLVED
Neighbor
I just had the same thing happen yesterday. I was asked to email this person's dad and when I did, I received an immediate response telling me how they were going to pay, etc. I referred them back to offerup to make the deal and haven't heard a word since
Level 3
Old school craigslist scam. NEVER email outside of the app. They're phishing for information.
Neighbor
This happened to me..... I gave my address and name to them to send cashiers check. Found out in time it was a BIG SCAM!!!!! I am waiting to see if I get the check. Is there anything I can do about this???? They almost had me esp if I cashed that check I read a story when I goggled his name(Gabriel Freeman, Jack or Barry) hope this helps someone......
Level 1
If you give your iPhone # to someone named Bobby Hester... it a Scam... don’t give your iPhone number. Bobby will offer to purchase a big ticket item .. give u what aking price for your item . . then an email come from PayPal that’s does not qualified with I’d # then Bobby ask to get $300 give card thru Amazon to get your money for item being sold right way. I sent email to PayPal notified me it as not valid ID #. Pass this on to other. Don’t get Scam.
Level 1
For all the people on offer up that got scammed, I want everyone to know that I’m starting a class action law suit against offer up and anyone that wants to join my fight can message me, thank you and I wish the scammed the best of luck.
Level 1
This is so true, i just posted about this...Thanks
Better than me..! Guy came 2look@tires in yard, then returned 2STEAL them