Shipping feature!?

SOLVED
Does every buyer get the option to choose shipping? Where is the button located?
I only want to ship, I don't want to meet anyone. I'm loving the fact that people are choosing shipping with me, but I noticed some user say they don't have that option
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
OfferUp employee

@WeaveQueen214 Hi! I'm so excited you like the Shipping feature! For right now, Shipping is still in testing and is being rolled out slowly to all users. That is why you are seeing some that have it, and some who do not yet. Stay tuned though Smiley Happy We will hopefully have an announcement for everyone soon. 

View solution in original post

51 REPLIES 51
Highlighted
OfferUp employee

@WeaveQueen214 Hi! I'm so excited you like the Shipping feature! For right now, Shipping is still in testing and is being rolled out slowly to all users. That is why you are seeing some that have it, and some who do not yet. Stay tuned though Smiley Happy We will hopefully have an announcement for everyone soon. 

View solution in original post

Community Manager

Speaking of usernames, @0317, is your birthday March 17th? Are you maybe originally from Indiana? Are you 317 years old?! Smiley Surprised

Shipping is an amazing feature being as though I'm a single mom and I have 2 online stores, I so I go to the post office once a day in the morning anyway. Then to have my funds direct deposited helps keep my anxiety down with meeting new people. Lol good or bad. I also used to be a hair stylist and salon owner, now I'm home bound for medical reasons but that is where my name I'd came from. I specialized in hair weaving.
Community Manager

@0317 wrote:

@Mj_206,,,,,,I am so hurt that you dont remember the day we met,,,,,,,,the day i came into the forum,,,,,,,march 17,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,what do those numbers have to do with indiana,,,,i never quite made it to indiana,,,,,,,,i was going there one time but a storm made me turn around,,,,,,,,,,long time ago,,,,,,but i think i was going to some giant flea market or something in indiana with a lady i met in a chat room

LOL! Can't believe I forgot! 

317 is the Indianapolis area code Smiley Happy I lived in Indiana for a little bit when I was younger Smiley LOL

OfferUp employee

@0317 @Mj_206 😂

Level 3
Nothing wrong with being a little nervous when meeting random people for the first time better safe then sorry.
Level 1

So I wouldn't be eligible to ship products yet?

OfferUp employee

@onefunwall Hopefully very soon Smiley Happy We have a blog post coming up - stay tuned. 

Level 3
Question, i cant figure out why my deposit is still pending. Its been more than 3 days from delivery? Not sure the time frame from there? Any solutions?