Captain
I will do shipping how to change? Dont want offerup to ship dont like status
Level 1
No I'm 318 years old.
Highlighted
Level 1
Yes me as well grew up in brookville Indiana
Level 1
I love this site.already sold 4 items.just had my 1st shipping order I was a lil bit confused on how to do it cause I'm old school and fairly new to all this technology. But with the help of the customer I figured it out.so it's all good.i live the shipping feature as well.this beats that other site buy a long shot.ty to whoever started this site.
@JohnnyB2 congrats!
Level 1
I used the shopping feature and an very disappointed as the day after I shipped it offer up cancelled my order yet my item was on its way to the buyer the buyer received it and still I have not been paid and offer up is looking into it I am steamed. It's been 7 days and they day we think we have found the problem. The problem is they cancelled my order.
Captain
Give me shipping feature pls
Level 1
Has shipping been rolled out to everyone yet? I would like to start shipping.
Community Helper
@ReyC shipping should be available to everyone now. All you have to do is, if you haven't posted the item yet, go through the normal steps of posting, but leave the shipping box check marked. Then select the weight. If you want to ship an already posted item, hit edit and go until you need to hit post it, check mark shipping, and select the weight. Then post.
Level 1
Well its very frustrating as I am one that cant seem to access the shipping feature. If only a few can have it then don't advertise it to everyone as I have been pulling my hair out trying to get it to work!! And please tell your support to mention this as well..