Snowboarding

SOLVED
Level 1

Hello everyone! My name is Sarah. I have a son who started MSU Bozeman this August. He also just turned 18 in August. The college life is not so suitable for him as he dislikes partying, which he says everyone does! I'm sure some of you know or have experienced what a parent goes through when their child bares the disheartening news. Depression is setting in and I am worried he'll give up and experiment with all the others! So, I decided to get him into Snowboarding. However, it is extremely expensive! I have been looking for used or new(affordable) equipment for months with no avail. If anyone has or knows it someone who has gear I'd be very grateful for the help and or effort!! Thank you! 🙂

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

Welcome to the community, @Babyred! This link should help Smiley Happy OfferUp definitely help keep costs low when getting into a new hobby!

7 REPLIES 7
Community Manager

Welcome to the community, @Babyred! This link should help Smiley Happy OfferUp definitely help keep costs low when getting into a new hobby!

Community Helper
@Babyred--Hello & welcome to the OfferUp Community Forum!! I hope you take the opportunity to interact with other buyers and sellers!! I know new situations can be hard, especially when facing the realization of new surroundings, fitting in, etc. I hope through snowboarding your son will become excited about school again. Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts & expiences!!
Level 1
Hey whenever the kids snowboarding help get me out of some serious depression I have some brand new equipment for sale new boots there are thirtytwo size 9 plus wildhorn helmet and wildhorn goggles with dark lenses and light lenses for heavy snow conditions and bright sunlight
Level 1
Sorry that was meant to say when I was a kid LOL. They have jackets, gloves, boots, snowboard socks (and yes they do make a difference), helmet and goggles. Everything's on a different post but if you want to talk with you by and everything for lower prices. Already sold my board this year unfortunately but I do know some good places to buy boards online for good prices and bindings
Level 1
Sorry that was meant to say when I was a kid LOL. They have jackets, gloves, boots, snowboard socks (and yes they do make a difference), helmet and goggles. Everything's on a different post but if you want to talk with you by and everything for lower prices. Already sold my board this year unfortunately but I do know some good places to buy boards online for good prices and bindings
Level 1

Level 1
I have snowboard jacket brand new boots brand new goggles brand new helmet brand new gloves brand new / sale prices negotiable check out my site and all my posts you you might like the stuff I already sold my board so that's gone but it's all the other girls it's a lot more expensive