Something of Interest to you... Okay community you find something you like. You send the seller a me

SOLVED
Highlighted
Level 2
but no response in over a week. Next you email support and tell them that you are really interested in that product. You get a response from OU saying something similar to this, " we have several users who still show active but may have deleted their account" duh, if that's the case #1 wouldn't tech support know this, #2 even though they are not active? The items are still showing,#3/, you have their email address, can't corporate email them and ask if they want to still be a member, since someone is inquiring about a product, if not remove them. My experience here is, as big as OU has grown, they need #1 better communication with customers instead of those automated responses which really don't match your request.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 2
Thanks for info dear
2 REPLIES 2
Have you tried checking out the Tech forum here on offer up? It has a ton of troubleshoot topics with workarounds/answers. I can't recall if it had your specific issue listed however while scanning the Offer-up Community forums I've come across several good tips from members regarding similar issues. Understandably frustrating, hope you get it worked out & have a better experience with future interactions.
Level 2
Thanks for info dear