Thank you Offerup

SOLVED
Level 1
Just wanted to say how thankful that OfferUp is a tool to help us all sell,buy, and keeping people informed with one another. Thank You
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Helper
@Belinda2--Hello & welcome to the OfferUp Community Forums!! This is an amazing opportunity to connect with other buyers and sellers, explore the different forums, & share your thoughts/tips with us!! See you around the forums!!
4 REPLIES 4
Community Helper
@Belinda2--Hello & welcome to the OfferUp Community Forums!! This is an amazing opportunity to connect with other buyers and sellers, explore the different forums, & share your thoughts/tips with us!! See you around the forums!!
Community Manager

Welcome to the community, @Belinda2 !! I love this post! Heart

Community Helper
In agreement all the way...
@Belinda2!
Welcome to the OU Community forum! Have made many new local friends on OU meet-ups, that I would of never known otherwise, had it not been for OfferUp!
Thanks as well OU 👍😉
Level 1

My friend past away and we needed money for his service. I put all the things I could on offer up and sold sold sold. Now I'm done. I met great people and I thankyou all for your help. All money raised went to the family of LEROY from L.A. we can now put you to rest. You are missed. Thankyou offer up for the tools and to all the new friends I've made. Be nice to each other and always text if you cant show up