The oddest thing you've seen posted on Offerup

SOLVED
Highlighted
I sometimes get amused by the things posted. What's the oddest thing you've seen posted on Offerup? I just saw a post for about 200 empty Bic lighters in a tote.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Helper
---LOL... Very much so...
@BrightMoonstone--- 😂😂

View solution in original post

337 REPLIES 337
Community Helper
-Too... Funny @BrightMoonstone!
---Hmm... one that sticks with me, is a post for... SZECHUAN Sauce!
Only one posted for a ridiculous amount, like... $999,999,999 lol---
@KSARASARA that's a bit on the expensive side! 😂 and totally out of the 500.00 buyer protection range! 😂
Community Helper
@BrightMoonstone I remember a Half eaten peanut butter and jelly sandwich for five dollars that was pretty funny!
But I reported it right away and got it removed. 😂😎🇬🇧🔚
@Hotrod Yum! Sounds like a deal! 😰 I would totaly report that also lol.
Community Manager

This isn't exactly about an item that was posted, but let me tell you about The Ranch Saga!

Back when I was working on the Social Media team, there were some tweets posted by a seller of an item. The seller agreed to "$40 and 2 bottles of ranch" to complete the trade. They took pictures and posed with the ranch, and I posted the first gif our Twitter ever posted, of ranch being poured on salad Smiley LOL I love this story so much lol. The original tweet from the seller doesn't exist anymore, but the ranch gif lives on!

Community Helper
---LOL... Very much so...
@BrightMoonstone--- 😂😂

View solution in original post

@Mj_206 I bet you have seen it all! That's a awesome story. It must have been some super awesome ranch for 40.00! 😊 I love ranch myself!
Community Helper
---"Fun & Creative" as well... would of enjoyed seeing that post too!
Lol... @Mj_206--- 😁😁
Community Manager

Oh, you sure got that right, @BrightMoonstone! I HAVE seen it all Smiley LOL Smiley LOL