The oddest thing you've seen posted on Offerup

SOLVED
A few days before April 1 this young pregnant lady posted an offer saying she would be pee on a pregnancy test for 20$ so you can prank your bf / husband
Level 9
Ding ding... Winner!! 🤣🤣
Level 9
Ok... you totally win 😂 that is so messed up
WoW That's just so messed up! 😰
Highlighted
Community Helper
@BrightMoonstone-Wow, just when I thought I heard it all!! 😂🤣
Level 9
@Alexandra1996
Lol. This thread is hysterical. Ewwwww...wonder if anyone took her up on her offer? Haha
Level 9
@Alexandra1996
Just curious...under what category did you see this? "Peed off"? Lol
🤣
Level 9
@Alexandra1996
Hope there were no photos attached advertising her product!!!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
@Privetfla 😂😂 right! I guess that would be the general category!
Level 7
@BrightMoonstone, I have seen some odd postings here on Offer Up, but there is one from years ago on CL that took the cake. I was totally shocked by it. A lady was offering her breast milk for sale. She claimed that she wanted to help women who couldn't breastfeed their babies. She kept emphasizing that she was completely healthy (disease-free). I remembered that she wasn't selling her breast milk for cheap. Seemed like she wanted to make a profit off of it. The ad must have gotten reported because it was taken down a few hours later. I don't think that that should have be posted on CL. There are professional human milk banks available for those who can't breastfeed, this woman on CL was looking to make as much money as she could. I was completely disgusted. SMH.