The oddest thing you've seen posted on Offerup

SOLVED
Level 9
@Hi-there
I am surprised these "items" got accepted in the posting process.
@Crystalclear79
Just curious...what kind of photos were used for these "items"? I mean like was there a photo of a devil or voodoo doll? I could go on forever with my questions. Its so ridiculous.
Lol 👿👹👽
Level 9
@Mj_206
I hate ranch, but loved the story.
Haha...🤣
Community Helper
@Privetfla--I was thinking the same thing. That's why they encourage people to report things that are not appropriate, so it gets flagged, & removed from the app. I really appreciate your feedback!!
Level 9
@Kristopher2309
Was that with or without ketchup?
Lolol. 😂😂😂
Level 9
@Hi-there
Totally agree with you. Just getting a kick out of these posts. So what categories are you peeps seeing these under? "Ripley's Believe It Or Not?" Haha...🤤🤤🤤
Community Helper
@Privetfla--That's why I was laughing because I thought are we in the same app, because the listings are hilarious, & I haven't come across some of them. Pretty funny!! 😀😆
Level 9
@ALLY78
Ewwwww...that is totally gross. Not the idea of breastfeeding, of course, but the idea of selling it. That lady totally degraded such a beautiful thing. She should be ashamed of herself. How that ever got thru the posting process is incredible. Someone is NOT doing their job in that department. Its so wrong on msny levels. Sigh.....😟
Level 9
What????
OMG!!!!!
Level 9
@Crystalclear79
Jar marked air?
I am hysterical.
Hahahahaha..😂😋😄😆
Level 9