The oddest thing you've seen posted on Offerup

SOLVED
Level 1
That's because if you send pic 200 dead lighters... Supposedly they send you back 200 full ones.
Level 1
I saw that one!
L11
Level 7
@BrightMoonstone
"Might wanna "jump" on that offer....Witty Woman/cute response! LOL L11
Level 1
I really love reading these. Kudos all
Level 3
I have to say, when I saw this heading there was no doubt I had to share this odd post. I saw, not to long ago as a matter of fact, someone posted in the free section, breast milk that was pumped out and saved for whoever wants it. Post said, non smoker, nondrug user, etc.... How the hell do we know what this lady does on the side? But to go and pick up someone e else's , a complete strangers breast milk for your baby is absolutely the oddest thing in the world I've ever heard of. Who does that?
L11
Level 7
@Cindyjo
I have to say that breast milk along with some of the other posts on unusual stuff is weird. I thought real fossils I posted before was weird...nothing compares to fossils after reading some of these posts. Giggling here. L11
L11
Level 7
@fluffyvirginia
LOL...That's pretty WEIRD seeing underwear posted. I agree EWWWWWW. L11
A gallon milk type jug,full of holy water ........priceless😳
Community Helper
@RECORDING_VIDEO--Hello & welcome to the OfferUp Community Forum!! I hope you have a wonderful time interacting with other buyers and sellers along with community members!! Continue to share your thoughts and insight!!
How much were they asking??