This might sound scary but you need to know

SOLVED
Level 3
@StevenY Thanks and I sure will!! Also, I apologize for the late response.
Highlighted
Level 9
@ECPJ-DP. We're glad to have you join us here. We're here for one common goals is to uplifting each other and share our experiences. You're welcome, I'm looking forward reading your post in the Community Forum.
Well that's your scary
Community Helper

@Ranaranita

If you'd like to address a particular comment or member you can place an @ in front of the members name, like I did yours.

Level 4
It does sound scary what might happend vut I feel that it goes both ways the person coming to pick up the itwm probably feels the same way what has work for me is that I respond in a friendly and welcoming way I have never meet up in public places I always send my home address we have camaras and so does my neighbors I feel more safe in my confort zone that in a public place and when i have made a purchase I always go to theyre home as well plus what I always do I check the persons page and i always make sure someone from my home is watching me
Community Helper

If that's what you feel works best for your situation @Myra27, and your comfortable with that, then that's what you should do. Sounds like your system is well thought out. It's not for everyone. Just like public parking lots aren't.

Level 4
I feel like anything bad could happen anywhere if is in a public place or even at home I just do feel more confortable for people to meet up in my house usually the people that hit me up have a lot of good ratings so it makes kinda trust them a little more
what?
Level 3
I always make it known to my buyer whether you entire my home or we choose a populated located. That one my k9 will attack you if you get too close. I never leave the house to a meet up without my k9. I just won’t do it, if you a female I would definitely consider bringing your k9 with you. Owning one in general can save your life. I know mines has.

Stay safe!