This might sound scary but you need to know

SOLVED
Community Helper
Great contributions
@Aokusman!
Those counterfeit bill checkers run about $10 correct?
Appreciate! ✌😉
Level 9
@REMEMBRANCE ... you are such a kind person publicly and privately. I genuinely adore you! 💙 you can be the nice person and I’ll be the mean one that gets in trouble on the forum😂 I heart ya
Ok miss
Got it😂
Community Helper
😆 Lol... gir!
You have a kind heart too @Alright... it just needs to come out and play nice some more!
💜YA
Level 6
Thanks!! 👍
L11
Level 9
@Aokusman
Great input on how to cover your b___. I specifically like the counterfeit pen idea. Thanks & good to meet you. L11
Highlighted
L11
Level 9
@Alright
You stinker! Don't be SCARY! You're a special one and you don't need to be the trouble maker. @REMEMBRANCE & I care about you as I'm sure many others here do as well. Keep on rollin' down stream vrs. fighting your way up stream cuz GIR we don't want to see you upset or "in trouble"! I for one ain't skeered of ya. (more Texas slang REMEMBRANCE)... Have a beautiful day and stay SAFE! L11
Level 9
@L11 That was so nice of you to say! I miss El Paso TX. sooo much. Georgia is so freaking dumb. Well, I speak before I think.... maybe one day I’ll learn the whole “If ya don’t have anything nice to say... don’t say anything at all” thing. I will try to behave😂 ugh... it’s so darn hard though. I heart ya!
L11
Level 9
@Alright
"If you don't have nothing nice to say don't say nothing at all". LOVE IT! Direct quote from Thumper on the movie BAMBIE! See you're not scary. Keep ir real Sista! L11 ✌😂🌷
Community Helper
Oh, beehhaaaavvee...
My GIRS!
@Alright
@L11
Gonna have to get all "scary spice", on y'all.
Just practicing... 😄