This might sound scary but you need to know

SOLVED
I agree because some people are real freaks!!!
I also bring someone with me
Level 1
I do all of my transactions at a local Walgreens. The management is nice enough to check the money for me , I feel that if anyone has a problem doing that I don’t need their business.. it’s a shame society is like this ...
Level 1
And please for the love of everything that’s right in the world, never sell jewelry from your home!!!!! It seems common sense but people still do it.
Level 4
What's the end game,eventually move into a police station?
Level 4
If Abe Lincoln wasn't paranoid he
probably should have been✌️
I get some people don’t want you to came to their house.
However if a person ants to meet me someplace then I have one rule I follow. Nothing over 20.00.
If the item is a quality item then there is no reason we can’t meet at the sellers house
If they say they won’t then I have to believe something is fishy.

How I roll.
Highlighted
Level 9

@Brustercoe if that's how you roll, then that's your choice. But the policy and guide lines of OU are to not give out your personal information, that includes home addresses. While you are probably a descent person, there are those who aren't. Bringing someone of this nature to your home is putting your family at risk. This is the reason sellers don't want you coming to their homes not that your bad or their being rude. So you see when you want to by something and the seller wants you to meet someplace other than their home, that's because OU is telling them to! Its all about staying safe!

Level 1

I saw your thread and wanted to introduce you to Nymbull Lock. 

You know how you love to sell your stuff online? Whether for fun or to clear out the old, isn’t it great to have a way to cash in on the things you no longer have use for?

Timing the meet ups can be a hassle. People can be a no show. Safety can be compromised.

We are BETA TESTING a SOLUTION to pain points surrounding selling your stuff online.

Of course, we are super excited about it, but most important we want to know what you think.

What if you had access to a product that automates pickup arrangements, earns you fees from your customers for extended holds, collects your money without haggling risk, and instantly provides a one time unlocking code to your customers 24 hours a day, all with no app to install!?!

Lock It, List it, Leave it to Nymbull.

We would like to share the Nymbull Lock. We made Nymbull for people just like you - so we are eager for your feedback and collaboration. Would you be open to this?

Level 9

@REMEMBRANCE   You ever hear of this?