This might sound scary but you need to know

SOLVED
Level 1
No not at all!!
Everyone I speak too they meet the person outside in a store parking lot also have someone w them and go during the daytime. I've never known anyone that has gotten into anyone's car or met at a home etc.. thank god ppl are smarter these days✌💯😊
Totally agree w u.
Usually theu stop responding if the sellers rude or not answering their messages..
Level 1
Hi. I'm new to this forum. I'm trying to post a message on the welcome board. I'm not really sure how to do that. Can anyone help me please. Thanks. Cassandra
Level 2

Community Helper
Welcome to the Community
@Gadima!
I met with someone to buy from offer up at a police station. It is very safe and definitely not a waste of time. I always say, If you ain't doing nothing wrong then u shouldn't be scared to show your face in front of a police station...lol..
Highlighted
Level 1
If someone was to bring a gun to an offerup meeting. I would be scared **bleep**tless because in LA you carry a gun that means you a criminal. I'm from a society that don't understand themeaning of having a loaded firearm and using it correctly everyone around here thinks that so you a police officer, people get paranoid when others carrying a gun to meet up with someone especially if they lookin crazy...
Level 9

@ReBeLoOnEy   I don’t know about anyone else but if I knew the other person had any weapon or firearm, I wouldn’t do the deal. To me that’s beyond crazy. I’d be driving as fast as I could to get out of there. Odds are they don’t have a carry permit. Taking a weapon to a meetup is a accident waiting to happen. Just my 2 cents.

Level 4
@ReBeLoOnEy define looking crazy