This might sound scary but you need to know

SOLVED
Level 9

@delisatoole   Don’t Believe you can advertise Nymbull on OfferUp. Something to check on.

Community Helper
Welcome to the Community forum
@delisatoole
While posting is encouraged in the OU Community. However, Soliciting is not. Please review the Community Guidelines prior to your next post. GLTU & Ciao´
Community Helper
Good eye... @Jones68!
Level 9

@REMEMBRANCE @Jones68  that was pretty bold, WOW, that took a pair! I think I've seen everything! Was she trying to lure members away from OU? In the OU forum? lol,lol

Level 9

I do believe that’s what she was trying to do. 

Community Helper
It happens @Woodguychris when "newbies" bypass the Community Guidelines. Most are not even aware, this is a Nationwide forum.
Level 9

@REMEMBRANCE  it just blows me away what people will write! Apparently they don't know this is national, and they obviously didn't read the guidelines!

Community Helper
True Story @Woodguychris Smiley Wink
Level 3
I have a fair amount of braided key chains in assorted colors. I would like the person to specify the color they are interested to purchase. Those are the colors I will bring with me.
Community Helper
@Grandad54--When selling your braided key chains within the app, in both the beginning of your post & in the description I would include the colors you have, & have different images of the different colors so potential buyers are aware of what you have & can indicate their choice (what color/colors) they would like when they communicate with you. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!!