This might sound scary but you need to know

SOLVED
Level 6
@chandy1, Do stick around, catch up reading our latest post in OC Forums be better at selling on OfferUp app had tons of info👍🏻
Level 6
@Got2sell, Welcome to Community Forum leave comments and give thumb up and somes Kudos earns somes badges along the way. Thanks for sharing, I like your answers when dealing with large amounts cash transaction Police station parkinglot. Are you using OfferUp app for selling?
Level 3

The way I see it, you can never be paranoid when it comes to your well being. As a matter of fact, I think it’s those moments we second guess ourselves or ignore that feeling in our gut or when we tune out that little voice in our head because we really need the money or we really want that item is when we become vulnerable to the possibility of being in danger. 

Level 2
Had someone want to meet up the other day and well he was supposed to let me when he was on his way. He did but i didnt get the notice until after he showed up at my door going through my things. Wife was like what the beep beep. Now i was like ok i got to get this type of person out of here quick. I i did my business...... Oh he tested my sale "Vacuum" outside like picking up rocks and dirt from the cemet like what is he doing I'm going to arrrr lol but I'm a lover not fighter also not scared to say anything so let him do his thing and now wants his money back. For sure he will not come here again because I'm very different when my kids are in harm's way. This was 2 days ago so please everyone just pay the fee to have items shipped. No more craigs horror stories. Thanks everyone for inputs and being a community like neighbors haha. Have a wonderful night everyone Flippster is out.
Community Helper

Welcome to the Community Forums @Flippster81 There are many current conversations taking place. Feel free to explore and join in some of the topics.

So, best advice is not giving your home address to meet-up?

Lots of advice available about safe meeting practices.

Stay engaged and share more ideas and opinions with us.

I always tell people to meet me in a public place where there's lots of people in lights unless it's furniture that I need them to move then I'm super careful ready with my mace just in case
Level 4

Tags (1)
Level 2
Try going with a buddy
Community Helper
Welcome to the Community Forums @Samian25. Good advice.
Take time to share in other topics in the forums.
Level 3
I can understand that. It is also creepy to me a person isn’t very talkative also. Because then I’m like well why aren’t they talking, what are they hiding? Lol Are they trying to set me up? What are they up to? And maybe some people are just not talkative, that very well could be. Haha. It’s tricky for sure. I’m going to buy some rocks today from a lady who has only responded so far with yes and no and her address lol. We’ll see. 🙂💗