This might sound scary but you need to know

SOLVED
Level 6
It this considered creepy or rude, when someone send message at 3 o'clock in the morning wants to know it this still available on OU's? What are yours thought? Lmk
Level 2

If you're on the east coast and a nurse in LA is unwinding after her 3-11pm shift and just happens to click on the gorgeous item you just posted that she needs in her life immediately... don't call her creepy if she clicks 2 more buttons that auto generates an inquiry text. Who knows if she would remember in the morning. This site is an insomniac's dream.

OU can solve your problem by including a DND feature in the settings.

Level 6
@Fife could you be more specific?

I would only think it’s rude if someone bombard you with endless messages at that time, otherwise just a couple questions and inquiries is ok, I’d just respond the next morning
I always make sure i have someone with me to wait for me when i do deliverys
Level 6
Hi @Authenticness, Welcome to Community Forum, thanks for sharing your ideas for delivery to customers. How is your selling on OfferUp app? This Community Forum had tons of information about how to be better at selling on OfferUp app. Check out our latest post in search features. You can directly ask me questions about the OC Forums @StevenY or anyone members in this OC . Leaves comments, thumb up and give somes Kudos earns somes badges along the way. Good luck!
Level 6
Hi @Authenticness, Welcome to Community Forum, thanks for sharing your ideas for delivery to customers. How is your selling on OfferUp app? This Community Forum had tons of information about how to be better at selling on OfferUp app. Check them out latest post in search features. You can directly ask me questions about the OC Forums @StevenY or anyone members in this OC . Be sure to using tag# in front of the username to get swift respond. You can directly ask me questions about the OC Forums @StevenY or anyone in this OC Leave comments, thumb up and give somes Kudos earns somes badges along the way. Good luck!
Level 1
I am just starting and had planned to meet at public place. You advise about cameras is great! Thanks for worrying and for this post! Enchanticals
Tags (2)
Level 6
Hi @Enchanticals, Welcome OfferUp Community Forum. You have come to the right place this OC had tons of information about how to become better seller and any of other topics. Check out our latest new topics that had been disscus in the forums. Be sure to using tag# in front of the username to get swift respond like I did. You can post, or asking questions directly to me @StevenY or any of OC members. Are you Buyer or Seller on OfferUp app?
G02
Level 1
I'm living in Meriden, Ct. and if I'm meeting someone I would also prefer it to be @ a Police Station, but what do I do about larger things that the person needs to come into my home? 😕 That's tricky, but I have had people pick things up @ my home before and all went well. I did make sure that I wasn't alone though.
Level 1
When buying make sure your with someone