Unable to Submit Buyer Protector Claim

Community Member
I made a purchase through OfferUp shipping. I received my package today. The item still showed as not delivered. The seller assured me that item is Authentic but when I received it’s a counterfeit. I tried to submit Buyer Protection Claim but OfferUp won’t let me and it says I need to wait till my package is delivered. Well it did!
I just want to know how I can send this fake LV wallet back and get my refund per OfferUp Buyer Protection Plan.
7 REPLIES 7
Community Helper
I would email them if you haven't already. Or you can wait until the item says it has been delivered in the offerup shipping label. https://offerup.com/support/new/
I also can't submit buyer protection claim. I ordered some item on friday, and on sunday when i tried using it i saw, it was missing some parts and thus can't be used. But when i tried submitting buyer protection claim it says its expired. I don't know what to do.
Community Helper
@Ag09-Hello & welcome to the OfferUp Community Forum!! I'm very sorry that you're having issues with your purchase. As stated, you should email OfferUp Customer service to help resolve this matter.

https://offerup.com/support/new
Highlighted
Level 1
Can someone please help me ! I’m unable to submit a buyer protector claim! It keeps saying I half to wait for the package , and that there’s an error I must already have another kind of request open? What?!?! That it might be past my window time. I never received anything because the seller scammed me and didn’t ship it! The money is gone from my credit card. I’m so frustrated right now and all I can get are automated emails.
Community Helper
@Jenna78--Hello, did you file a claim by reaching out to customer service:

Tweet @OfferUpSupport
Level 1
I finally got in touch with a advocacy person last night. They forwarded it to a claims person.
Community Helper
@Jenna78--Thank you so much for the update. Hopefully you'll receive feedback/a response soon. Thank you!!