Viewed Messages, ignoring potential buyers

SOLVED
Level 5

That's bull. 90% of Americans are almost always on their phones so there is no such thing as "a little busy" If I'm a potential buyer and the seller takes over 3 hours to respond, I don't want the item anymore. I give the same window response time when trying to sell an item and the customer messages me first. No response in 3 hours means that they're playing games and I will no longer make the item available to the flakes.

Community Manager

Welcome to the community, @XJeff083! Keep in mind that profanity isn't allowed on these forums Smiley Happy

You're definitely right that most people are on their phones! I can see how it can be difficult to respond at times for some. For example - I (for the most part) don't touch my phone from 8-5 M-F, so I can give you guys my full attention! 

Level 1
I do not know if this is about me or not I posted Mission line I talked to your mom this page but because I did not complete the registration on offer up I would not getting any messages so I am very sorry if I posted meet someone and never showed up I could not get a phone number I could not give a phone number I couldn't do anything on this page until Friday when I got help I offer up it's frustrating because I am 46 years old and I do not know anything about computers... so it takes me a long time to even register to anything like this page so I once again I do apologize thank you
Level 1
I do not know if this is about me or not I posted on line ...I talked to someone..ant told them to meet with me ..but this page I did not complete the registration on offer up I counldnt not getting any messages so I am very sorry if I the one u postal meet ... I never showed up I could not get a phone number I could not give a phone number I couldn't do anything on this page until Friday when I got help I offer up it's frustrating because I am 46 years old and I do not know anything about computers... so it takes me a long time to even register to anything like this page so I once again I do apologize thank you
Level 1
agreed!!!!!
Highlighted
Level 1
i always start hi and take offers and just put out front what my bottom is and that ita firm
Level 2
Hi, I have a problem..not related, but I don't know who to ask. I have a buyer for my offer, but the "ship to me" icon is not there for him to pay me. Can you help?
Level 5

I have a question Hotrod. I have a potential buyer this evening and they have been a member since early 2018. No profile info at all no picture its basically blank and nothing confirmed not even an e-mail.  Lately I have been getting people who want my address instantly. I don't give it out. I've been very lucky so far but obviously a bit concerned about meeting this person. Should I block them ? Thank you

Level 9

hi @docsgirl welcome to the forum,,,,,,,,,,,you could contact customer support and ask,,,,,,,,,or maybe direct your question to the admins in here @Mj_206 or @Elin

Level 1
Been trying to contact 5 sellers ..only 1 got back to me..I've reported and the items are still posted for sale...ridiculous