Viewed Messages, ignoring potential buyers

SOLVED
That's how I looked at it at first. I waited a few hours just to see and I've received no response from any of the sellers I contacted of which I had messaged as early as 24 hours ago.
Level 6

HI @Bikbldr welcome to the forum,,,,,,,,,how long have you been giving them to respond?,,,,,,,,my profile says i respond in a few minutes,,,,but sometimes its 8 hours for me to respond,,,,,,and as summer gets underway it may take even longer for me to respond,,,,,,,,,,,,,i thought about unlisting my items if i get to busy to respond for a few days,,,,,,,,,,,,but have since decided not to do that,,,,,,,,if a buyer is seriously interested in my items,,,,,,,,,,even if its a few days for me to respond,,,,,,i still have a chance of selling an item,,,,,,,,,,,,,i think that offerup should let us set our own response time,,,,,,,the seller has nothing to say about what offerup says our response time is ,,,,,,,,,,,setting our own response time is a whole other issue thats got arguements on both sides though.,,,,,,,,,,and sometimes buyers suddenly stop responding ,,,so thats on both sides also,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,life sometimes takes priority over offerup,,,,,,,i have learned not to get to excited about who responds and who doesnt,,,,,i just go with the flow .

Level 6

Hi @Abollinger welcome to the forums

Highlighted
Level 6

@mrdreamer1 you are just the kind of person that i would like to help,,,,,,if you were near by i would suggest you come over and i could introduce you to crab fishing,,,,,,it can be quite relaxing

Level 2
Lol I cannot get banned from this page hahahaha here is proof
Level 2
Well thanx @0317 ... if im going to contact them I'm interested ,very... anyway, I will give them a couple hrs.. depending on how much I want what they are selling..but some I've given a month or more. Yup rediculous I know. I've sent messages that said " I want it" and I'll give you what your asking.
.to no reply.
Level 2
Lol. Yeah see the thing is I've given them a month or more.. ,. B
Level 4
@docsgirl Thanks so much I didn't know that was an option. I'm new and I really appreciate the feedback. Actually I just explained that I don't sell to buyers with a blank profile. Afterward I thought am I overly paranoid ? Well about an hour after I have the buyer that info. A random buyer with an established profile in my area sent a message asking if he could pick them up. I figured he may be a friend of the other buyer. Glad to report it worked out just fine extremely nice people. I'm still cautious but will keep an open mind. Maybe not all blank profiles are scammers ? Thanks again.
Level 4
As a seller that makes no sense to me at all. Not a very good way to build a reputation or to treat a buyer. Sorry to hear that.
I agree. I never mark an item as sold until I have the money in my hand.