Viewed Messages, ignoring potential buyers

SOLVED
Level 1
Mabey the offer didn't seem right/legit
Level 1
How are you not recieving them on ur phone but u recieving them on the computer?
Level 1
U have to ask urself was it a scam or to waste time?
Level 3
Lots of ‘browsing undef the influence’ happening...
Tru dat fo sho fo sho!!! Da peeps always be shootin dat no sho garbage...keep it💯 lil missy "TRU DAT FO SHO FO SHO"!!!
Level 9
I have total opposite problem. They click interested purchasing button, and when I response they do not reply. Why even bother clicking the button!!
Of course I report every single one of them to OfferUp as potential issue maker.
Level 1
Same issue! one came in over 7 hours later. The guy messaged me telling me that he noticed it on his end (buyers) end. I couldn't tell on mine.
Level 1
On my phone there is a check mark in a circle that you've sent it and it changes to a check mark in a solid green circle when they've seen it. It's easy to miss the difference if your unaware of it changing.
Hope this helps!
Level 1
I agree.
BAK
Level 3
I am a seller and I have the same problem with buyers . They contact you and want to buy an item and you tell them you still have it and you never hear back from them. It is just as bad as these terrible low ball offers you get or even the buyer that contacts you about an item then tells you they need to talk to their wife or girlfriend first. Please talk to whomever you need to before you contact the seller