Views and no offers

SOLVED
Community Helper
We didnt start it. You started attacking us. You have a nice day as well. I hope your life treats you well.
Level 9

I dont care just stop..just take and go...still replying

Community Manager

@Crazychris Hi - Community Manager Mj Here! Let's clear some stuff up.

Whenever ANYONE posts in a thread, the OP of that thread will receive an email. That does NOT mean they were talking directly to you unless they included your @ like I just did. You started a thread that interested people enough that they wanted to respond with their own opinions as well. Just because someone posted in your thread and has a different opinion, that doesn't give you the right to attack someone for seemingly no reason.

Please read our forum rules. End of conversation.

Level 9
Say whatever you want but yeah your on my thread just like you said..i havnt said nothing to nobody..trying to build up my sales minding my own business..yall come on here after the matter is settled and inturupt me and my business by running your stupid mouths...just let it be
Level 9
Dumb community so called helpers and their drama. Mind your own business. Im just trying to sell my stuff and mind my own business
Community Manager

@Crazychris wrote:
Say whatever you want but yeah your on my thread just like you said..i havnt said nothing to nobody..trying to build up my sales minding my own business..yall come on here after the matter is settled and inturupt me and my business by running your stupid mouths...just let it be

If that is how you want to view it, then it would be fair for me to say, if we're getting technical here... This might be your thread, but this is my forum. People aren't interrupting you simply because you haven't turned off email alerts from this thread. People are allowed to speak their mind. 

If you're trynig to mind your own business, why did you post this thread in a forum of 500,000 registered users? Minding your own business would be keeping your business to yourself, not sharing it with 500,000 people. These forums are completely optional, and won't impact your sales unless you listen to the advice and opinions from likeminded buyers and sellers. If you would like for me to remove these threads or terminate the forum account, let me know.

Level 9
Hahha i dont give a f what you do..just leave me alone...community helps haha noisy..for your info it was good at first, got the answers to my questions..then people like you and others started on me cause you felt like i was attacking someone. It was a miss understand...all the community helpers just had to but in and accuse me of something i was innocent of..now you wanting to take my account because of what people are saying that isnt true..there never was no problem until the community helpers started the drama..i just had a question that the reason i even posted on here. It iust got out of control..i dont care what you do with my account, just leave me alone with my sales..you think i actually care about you people or your forums. I could care less and careless about your community helpers bs
Community Manager

@Crazychris Nobody created drama on here except you. I've read every post in this thread, and every post you've made and you seemed to get upset because someone simply replied to a thread you opened. You would have been left alone if A- you didn't have email notifications turned on for any responses to thie thread and B- didn't attack several people in this thread. If you want to mind your own business, simply move on and stop responding.

Level 9
Administration never does anything wrong or community helpers never do or say anything wrong...yall all perfect , f you stupid **bleep**
Highlighted
Community Manager

@Crazychris calling me a "stupid b-" is absolutely not acceptable. This thread will be locked, and your forum account will be blocked.