Views and no offers

SOLVED
Level 5
Just mostly views, and no offers..not even low offers not even being made
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 10! You're a 10!
@Crazychris--Sometimes there a periods like this where people view a lot of items, & then when you least expect it, they will reach out to you to make a purchase. You just have to post on different sites & be patient. Thank you!!
8 REPLIES
Level 10! You're a 10!
@Crazychris--Sometimes there a periods like this where people view a lot of items, & then when you least expect it, they will reach out to you to make a purchase. You just have to post on different sites & be patient. Thank you!!
Level 5
Other sites is no excuse for this sites failure..none what so ever..this site promises sales no matter what time of year and it even has item performances..which is also failing..no excuse
Level 10! You're a 10!
@Crazychris--I understand. We all have had moments where people make a lot of purchases, & then they stop. Some members have posted items on different sites as another alternative; that's what I was stating "It's an option."
Level 5
Ive already said something about. Using other sites in past posts..its nothing new to me. I know that trick, this site needs to step it up, cause I'm losing interest
Level 10! You're a 10!
@Crazychris--I know it was mentioned that the OfferUp team is looking to create different ways to improve their site. I too get what you're stating & the frustration you feel because I too have been there.
Level 1
What I find interesting is I posted three things about a week ago. Then six things today. The three had instant questions, offers and looks. They were within minutes of posting. The six, not one single question or offer all day. There's something wrong with that. It's pretty much impossible to believe.
Level 5
Well I have done everything the "PROS" of Offer up has suggested and it has done nothing. I'm not giving my stuff away for petty prices or shipping though the mail so offer up can take percentage of my money. Some times you sell, sometimes you dont have a chance at all...its hard because at first it was great..then all the sudden things fell apart...like i said..mostly views, low offers, no responses...item performance flat lines...died
My page rarely shows new posts. I’m shocked when I look under a category and an item that was posted “2 days ago” is marked sold yet I never saw it prior and I check thoroughly. . “Recently listed”? Item that showed up 1st today-“promoted” dress from 3yrs ago from inactive seller. This could explain why views & sales stop happening. Buyers can’t see posts