Views and no offers

SOLVED
Level 1
I guess patience is the word of the day but we dont like or usually find enough time for that in this crazy world. I dedicate a small area for my offer uo stuff and dont expect real high expectations and it seems when I do that it works alot better for me!! It's tough people want everything for free ..I think the dollar store changed people for life .the things they can buy you cant make them for that cheap! Kinda killed the crafty people in a way!! Just keep your chins people..hopefully things will change for the good of all...keep your fingers crossed lol
Level 1
I have the same problem views no offers and people are following me?
Community Helper
@Sazygirl followers dont get notified if you post. It takes time for the right buyer to come along. I have a lot of views and I wait until the right buyer comes along.
Level 5
@Sazygirl..dont let offerup fool you..ive had things posted now for almost over a year. Ive listened to these people on here and their advice..it doesnt do no good..my items are still listed and up for sale even with their advice. Some things just sells faster than others, but regardless of how many times you post, take good pics, better description, fair prices..people will just view it, lowball, or just dont buy like it used too when offerup first came out. People all the time tell you how to sell..but in reality its really up to you to find a way somehow to make a sale.
Community Helper
@Crazychris she wasnt looking for advice to sell. She was curious as to why she was only getting views and no messages.
Level 5
Cause offerup is just lame..answers any questions
Level 5
Its no better than letgo..its just like any other app that does good when it first comes out..then after a while it just fails. I was doing good..then all of a sudden..nothing. My record at sells stopped at 30 sales..all of them 5 stars..with 20 buys. After that..mostly views. But when you do get on here, people always tell you how to sell and comment on your page..cause they have nothing else to do
Community Helper
@Crazychris I think you are twisting things out of context. No one is telling anyone how to sell. People come on here for advice on how to sell better and advice can be taken or ignored.
Level 5
Im not asking for help or your opinion in any way but yet your still commenting on my page. Stop, i dont even care for this post..but people keep commenting on it after its already been handled. You frustrate me too much..mind your business
Community Helper
It does go two ways, but I will let you be. You keep replying like you want me to comment.