Views and no offers

SOLVED
Level 5

Well if thats the methods of selling better..you have it all wrong then.

Level 5
Even if i dont comment...the " community helpers always comments on my post anyways regardless...even if the matter is always handled
Community Helper
Do you want me to respond or not? If so, there is no need for you to curse at me. I have been nothing but nice to you. I haven't mentioned anything about selling on this thread. I answered someone's question about the topic and you took it out of context.
Level 5
No i dont need your help or advice. Just leave me alone. Stay off my page
Level 5
I have freedom of speech..i can say what want, when i want.
Community Helper
Yes... @Crazychris
However, there are Community Guidelines that need to be met as well. Ciao´
Level 1
It’s ok everyone furniture is hard to sell unless it’s a local person my neighbor cane by said it’s really nice so he’ll ask around but people don’t seem to be really interested in something unless it’s dirt cheap but I’ll keep trying
Level 5
If i was to give advice to new people, at least get it right
Community Helper
@Crazychris--Throughout the forums were all just trying to help each other out & work together, not to insult one another. The goal is to explore the different forums, interact with others, & try to help out.
Level 5
Im not trying to attack or insult nobody..just the selling methods and the situations that your in..when they give you advice and it doesnt work and you say something then your the wrong one..i dont like that..community helpers dont even take Accountability for the advice..act like they know everything