Views and no offers

SOLVED
Level 1
Very well said !
Community Helper
GTK... @Crazychris
The "Total" Volunteer Community Helpers hear your concerns.
GLTU and we appreciate your feedback!
Ciao´ & Take care! Smiley Happy
Level 9

@Crazychris  People give advice only to help. Doesn’t mean that advice will work for you. It only means it worked for them. I believe they were only trying to give you a different perspective but it’s up to you to do what’s right for you. I’m sorry you had a bad experience and I’m not giving advice, just another way of looking at things. In the end it’s your decision.

Level 2
I have had many items up and all have them reported as not allowed on offer, that I my item was reported, in a nutshell I believe it's competitor, a low baller, it should harder to get this done with out offer up checking it out personally, and if false ban the reporter.

@Wayne4833 

Getting a post removed is rather arduous on OfferUp (this is why you see so many multiple/duplicate ads, intangible service related ads,etc.), unless they are on the top top 4 of the prohibited items. It's not a competitor (the reporting system is not like CL).

Perhaps, you should reveiw the items that are prohibited on OfferUp here .

Level 4
@Crazychris you tell them Crazy you didn’t ask for there help or opinion you have enough bad ones of your own and commenting on your page? Crazy you don’t have to put up with that and don’t let them frustrate you that’s not good for your business. Crazy do you mind if I call you Bob?? Chris are you going to be alright?? Do you need hug?? These people are not thinking about Chris they only care about helping people find the help they need not what’s this world coming to? Chris if you need someone to talk to? Well good luck with that.
Level 9

@factsdontcare wrote:

@Wayne4833 

Getting a post removed is rather arduous on OfferUp (this is why you see so many multiple/duplicate ads, intangible service related ads,etc.), unless they are on the top top 4 of the prohibited items. It's not a competitor (the reporting system is not like CL).

Perhaps, you should reveiw the items that are prohibited on OfferUp here .

I know there are people who need to read the rules. 

Level 2

If I want your opinion I would have asked for it, I only made references to my experiences, not asking what to do.

Don't you have any thing else to do but cruise these forums, 204 inputs by you, get a life!

Level 1
I’m not sure what is going on! I had cancelled my account and now I get an email I thought was from offer up I replied with stop sending me email I cancelled my account and this guy sends me this ? Obviously you dont have a life either cause your running your mouth on something that nobody cares about..go f yourself
I work 50 hrs a week in health care I do have a life why would someone be so mean? I did nothing wrong
Level 1
Chris I’ve never had a problem with you or anyone else I’m not sure what has you so pushed at me ? I don’t even know you? I’m sorry your so angry but I did nothing to you and honesty you should be reported for your harassment to me