Vintage items for sale!

SOLVED
Highlighted
So I wanted to say I love selling vintage items, I don’t have everything listed in my OfferUp page, but potential buyers should let me know what I should be on the lookout for. I love to shop vintage and antiques even. Let me know and also this is my first post, so hello everyone!
Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Helper
@GoddessMama18--Hello and welcome to the OfferUp Community Forums!! I hope you have a great time interacting with others and sharing your experiences!! Welcome!!
5 REPLIES 5
Level 7
hello and welcome to OfferUp forums. I really like vintage items as well! Especially steampunk type items.
Tags (2)
Community Helper
@GoddessMama18--Hello and welcome to the OfferUp Community Forums!! I hope you have a great time interacting with others and sharing your experiences!! Welcome!!
Level 1
I'm new here I like vintage club clothes, rock tees, metal lunchboxes (1980s and earlier), and some vintage toys, & video games. Vinyl records of goth, industrial, metal, 80s, & select 70s bands as well. Especially colored vinyl & picture discs.
I just listed some vintage Hot Topic items that no longer fit me and have been tucked away for the last 13 years! If they fit still I wouldn't even be selling them lol! They were clothes I purchased there from 1998-2006 when I worked for the company. Oddly I have some items i bought even prior to working there that still fit! Crazy right?!
Tags (2)
Level 1
I'm just looking for a place to sell my vintage postage Stamp collection
I'm going to try here
Community Helper
@TheStampLady--If you post your stamps on the OfferUp app, & give very detailed descriptions, as well as the price your requesting (i.e. negotiable or firm), & most importantly respond in a prompt manner--have a great time!!