Want to retrieve my account

Hi everyone,
I got a new phone and found that I lost my account with Offer Up. When I tried to sign in, it tells me someone else is using it. That's me! I am trying to reestablish myself here, but having a hard time, and now I dont have any followers , and have had customers before.
Does anyone know how to contact offer up so that I can retrieve my original account?
Thanks!
Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Level 9
Have you tried resetting your password via email?

There should be an option on the sign-in page in small text to reset.

Here's the link if you want to try support:

https://offerup.com/support/new
Community Helper
@Buyersonly1 Welcome to the OfferUp Community forum,

Sorry @goblin didn’t see your post, just to add to what goblin said., you’re issue could also be having two devices on one account, OfferUp only allows one device on one account. You have a second phone and I believe your try to activate that phone on the same account as the first device. Also did you start a second account?, that would also be seen as spam. You will need to contact customer care, so they can look into your account and remove the new account and your first phone and get you back in good standing on your original account. I’ll also tag @Mj_206 Community Manager so she’s aware of your issue. see you around the forum. 😎🇬🇧🔚
Community Helper
---GTK... @Hotrod--- 🇺🇸👍😉
Community Manager

Hi there @Buyersonly1! Go ahead and use the link @goblin provided! If you have access to the email address you used when signing up for your previous account, have you tried doing a password reset?

Community Helper
@Buyersonly1--Hello & welcome to the OfferUp Community Forum!! I hope you have a great time interacting with other buyers, and sellers along with community members!! Also I'm sorry that you're having issues with your account. I hope everything works out. Take care!!