Welcome to the Forums!!

SOLVED
Highlighted
Community Helper
Hi everyone!! I would like to welcome you to the forums!! As you explore the different forums & you would like to reach out to specific community members, please use the @ symbol along with the user name to reach them. I hope you have a great day!!

@Angel1024
@Martinadelfina1
@Temple1
@WICKETTEWOK
@Mrblue28
@Naabcars
@BuySell99
@ASY
@TheArtofGrace
@hamsterspaghett

Community Helper
Hello & welcome to the OfferUp Community Forums!! This is an amazing opportunity to interact with others and share you ideas, & experiences!!

@terryedwards09
@jtalcott
@BillRhodesJr
@Mae_83
@Ndescent1
@Cabula
@AntMilt
@StoneKee
@PM_01
@Leggomypoptart

Community Helper
Hello!! I would like to take this opportunity to welcome you all to the community forums!! I'm so excited for you to share your thoughts and experiences!!

@LoveGod19
@Dix5
@Sim3
@Hazelv47
@Johannacruz55
@Dreamweaver531
@Jakeee
@veenalt
@Pepete
@Masonelectronic
@1Quality
@Screweditup
Community Helper
Hello!! I'm super excited to see so many new members joining the community forums, & I hope you all have a great time interacting with other buyers and sellers along with community members!! I hope you have many great experiences!! Welcome!!

@jaggered
@Brandon211
@sjlegrand
@Brittnieann
@bernab88
@Serj
@luchiyi
@Crewmate
@Robertmek
@TyGod2019
@SSteak4x4
@Crowther
@Rosemary10
@Hernandezz
@Yohana626
Level 1
I am seen a lot of services here, if you are fair those has to be removed as you did with mine
Community Helper
@Pepete--As community members we do our best to help out!! If we see posts that are inappropriate/against guidelines we will report them. Thanks!!