What do you find yourself using OfferUp for most?

OfferUp employee

@1-stop-babyshop Okay, your family sounds awesome Smiley Happy Being in Seattle, we have the Seahawks, although I have always loved the Dolphins..

I'm so glad you find the search tools easy to use and the app user-friendly! 

Level 1

Hello there, I understand you sell the jewelry you make, but do you have any advice for selling jewelry that you have?  I have a lot of nice 14K and gemstone rings, necklaces and some bracelets that I would like to sell.  Thank you for any suggestions!

Caroline

I have a brick and mortar store. I use OfferUp to blow out inventory, stuff that has sat too long, or whatever I can do a quick flip on.

Level 5
I dont know if this was meant for me but I buy in bulk and sell I dint make jewelry but its almost the same this selling new or selling jewelry you have that you dont wear anymore. My advice is to take good pictures of the item make it look appealing and nice, also be descriptive on the item put down as much info that you know about your jewelry. As far as pricing just put down whatever you think it is worth and what you think buyers will pay for and also re list the items every week so people can see it. But remember pictures are important if you take the time to take good pictures I can guarantee you more people will be interested in your things also use a photo editor to sharpen the image or adjust the color and brightness this helps a lot.
Tags (1)
OfferUp employee

@JesusSaves I believe she was Smiley Happy Thanks for the tips for @thecovecww! If you're selling jewelry, high-quality photos of the pieces at different angles will be very important. Make sure you are also including as detailed a description as you can for each piece. Sometimes it's so hard to capture the essence of pretty jewelry on camera, so the tips @JesusSaves shared should definitely help! 

Level 5
Oh yes sometimes it is difficult to get a good if not decent photo of some of the rings I sell. Sometimes it takes an hour and me having to move to different rooms because maybe there isnt enough light or theres too much and also the backdrop might not look so well with the ring so I have to choose a different backdrop and if the ring has a stone Its so difficult to get at least some of the sparkle because I hate the stone looking plain and fake lol, but its worth it in the end.
Level 3
I am a Barbie collector and I use offer up to find my barbie items to make great Ooak Barbie houses and rooms and accessories!
OfferUp employee

@Barbiegirl Nice! Every Christmas when I was little, I would get a Holiday Barbie. You probably have the whole set! Smiley Very Happy

B4
Level 1
Hello!
I mostly use OfferUp to sell my items, but I also use it to buy furniture for my home and I always find what I'm looking for. A few weeks ago I purchased a desk and chair for the office that I put together for my son. Just yesterday, I finally found a poster bed I wanted for my room. They go so fast, I've learned the hard way that you can't hesitate on a good deal that you really want, it will be gone before you can say "OfferUp"! Smiley Happy
Tags (1)
Level 1
Lots people talk to girls on here an people think they trying to sell things