What do you find yourself using OfferUp for most?

Level 1
The colectibles page has been putting up great items at deal prices

Thanks for the advise about taking great pictures and relisting it often so that people can see it.

Level 9

Hello @Aromero,

Welcome to OfferUp. Take the time to navigate and find your way around the forums where you will find amazing and useful information. While in the forums be sure to join the conversations, ask questions, share, hand out a kudo or two (thumbs up), earn badges and enjoy.

Have you sold that baby crib yet?

Level 9

Hello @Stjohnsistah,

Welcome to OfferUp. Take the time to navigate and find your way around the forums where you will find amazing and useful information. While in the forums be sure to join the conversations, ask questions, share, hand out a kudo or two (thumbs up), earn badges and enjoy.

I have a tip just for you: if you want someone specific or responding to someone specifically put this @ in front of their username.

Level 1
I find myself going thru random things that might intrest me such as DIY PROJECTS... I have a hobby which is etching on crystal, jade glass, rocks etc. I have been on offer up b4 and I had bought & sold items from awesome ppl which I can say I've been lucky to meet... I just came back to see what I can find that'll be worth my 💰 & my ⏳but most of all I'm looking forward to meeting new ppl who might hv the same similaraities as me "if" not then meeting awesome & respectful ppl would be just fine... God bless you✌
OfferUp employee

That sounds amazing Smiley Happy Welcome to the online community @SundayLuvs69!!

Hi. I'm a single mom and I mostly find myself looking for items for them or for me ((My hobby , fish tanks and aquarium items)). Also things for my apartment. This app is like shopping at my favorite thrift store. I love it!!!
Level 9

Thanks for sharing @Alwaysanangel69 You can find some great stuff through the app!

Welcome to the forum.

Selling unused items. Mostly my kids stuff.and searching for new treasures for home decor and organizations
OfferUp employee

@Keren787 Love that Smiley Happy