What do you find yourself using OfferUp for most?

Level 1
Getting those items you didn’t think you would ever get.
Level 9

Hey @Tmorg, Thanks for sharing. 

Welcome to the forum. Take a look around. Ask questions and contribute your insight. Hand out kudos and earn badges along the way.

Level 1
In 2 years I'm doing a months long hike on the Pacific Crest Trail to support suicide prevention among youth. The ultralight gear for it is very expensive. So I'm using offer up to sell my magic cards, my cello, etc. To raise funds to update my backpacking gear.
Level 1
Selling items
Level 9
Hi @Gabriel5, Good to know your'e using OfferUp app for raise money for a good cause. Let me be the first to Welcome you to Our Community Forum. Stay around, read our latest thread in OC guidline here how to get start it. Share your thought, ideas recommendations you make how to make this better Community. You can leave comments and give somes Kudos earns somes badges along the way be sure to use tag# in front of username to get swift respond like I did it above. You can also direct question to me @StevenY would be more than happy to guide you. Good luck and have blast selling on OfferUp app .
Level 9
@gayboi, Welcome to Community Forum leave comments and give somes Kudos earns somes badges along the way. Good to know your'e using OfferUp app sell your stuffs. Stick around, read our latest thread in OC guidline here how to get start it in OC. Share your thought, ideas and recommendations you may have how to make this better Community. Be sure to use tag# in front of username to get swift respond like I did it above. You can also direct question to me @StevenY would be more than happy to guide you. Good luck and have blast selling on OfferUp app .
Level 1
I use mine for selling items however, TOOO MANY PPL WANNA “HIIK UP” on here instead of BYING AN ITEM!???!! .... I MEAN, REALLY!!???? ..... there are sites for that junk. Don’t use a selling wall cuz ur butt is desperate for a hook up!! Cmon now!!..... geezzzzzzzzz
Level 1
I’ve had even more “Hook Up” problems on this app than any other app... OfferUp doesn’t mean I’m “Offering up MYSELF”!!, reallyyyy???? ....... then I end up having to Block pol cuz of it..... it’s a shame cuz I really do enjoy this app..... other than the perverts wanting HOOK UPS w ya on here!! ...... think I’ll be changing my obituary like NOW!!! ... good to know I’m not the Only One that’s experienced this PROBLEM!!! Such a turn off tooo!!
Level 9
@Shoefreak1, Welcome to OfferUp Community Forum. Thanks for sharing I know you not the only one there others members in here happens to them too. Leaves comments and give somesthumb up, Kudos, and earns somes badges along the way. There is post an this matter check it out in searching for title.
"OfferUp being used as a dating site" authors @RaingirlVIP81 discuss this over there you may join in conversation get some tips or two. Good to know you're using the app to sell. Good luck and have blast selling on OfferUp app.
Community Helper

Welcome to the Community Forums @Shoefreak1.

That's terrible that your experiencing that type of behavior here. Please be sure to report every profile that is using OfferUp in that way. It's not something you or anyone else should have to tolerate or that should be condoned. Don't only ignore it...please report it. In the long run, it will hopefully foster a better OfferUp experience for all.

I hope you stick around the forums and continue to share your ideas, opinions and experiences with us. Help us to grow the community in a positive way.